Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, December 15, 2008

e.l.f. 10 Pc. Studio Brush Collection


This is the full 10 piece studio brush collection. These are the new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brushes that are softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with these e.l.f. studio brushes! The set includes: Small Smudge Brush, Complexion Brush, Powder Brush, Fan Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Contour Brush, Eyeshadow "C" Brush, Small Precision Brush and the Small Angled Brush. $30.00 available @ www.eyeslipsface.com
So far reviews are ok. It's suggested to be better for the application of wet or cream based makeup! Good to know!
I only purchased the "C" studio brush ($3.00)



This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush!
-Creates the perfect smokey eye
-The medium size brush gives more control for more specific blending needs
-Use with any powder eyeshadow product for color blending

to dupe it for the MAC 214 short shader brush
($23.00)


Short, rounded, double-chiselled brush with soft, natural bristles. Can be used with shadow to line and smudge around the lash line and very effective for densely shading lids.



EDIT 3/19/09
I ordered the 10 pc set. LOL try this code when checking out. "STUDIOHALF"
Thanks to Daniela (beautybargainhunter) from YT for the code. The brushes are very soft. No shedding whatever! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. a must have for every serious makeup addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.