Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, December 15, 2008

MAC Adoring Carmine Limited Edition Brush Kits

EYE BRUSHES Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-coloured satin with red-orange patent zip enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a brush holder with five professional metallic red handled brushes and gloss black M∙A∙C logo: the 209 SE, 212 SE, 217 SE, 252 SE and 275 SE. Limited edition.
Was $49.50 | Now $37.13
FACE BRUSHES
Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-coloured satin with red-orange patent zipper enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a fabric brush holder with five professional metallic red handled brushes and a gloss black M∙A∙C logo: the 168 SE, 187 SE, 190 SE and the 194 SE. Limited edition.
Was $49.50 | Now $37.13
BASIC BRUSH SET
Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-coloured satin with red-orange patent zippered enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a fabric brush holder with five professional metallic red handled brushes and a gloss black M∙A∙C logo: the 129 SE, 219 SE, 239 SE, 266 SE and the 316 SE. Limited edition.
Was $49.50 | Now $37.13
Ok, so the debate rages on. DieHard MAC Addicts have compared the MAC normal product line brushes to the SE ones & determined that the quality is NOT the same. The SE brushes are mass produced vs. HANDMADE for the normal product line. I'd still love to get my hands on all 3 sets. They're just $35 per set @ Nordstrom. UGH! I wish I had a wealthy benefactor to bankroll my makeup obsession. LOL I still think this would be a terrific way to familiarize myself w/ the MAC brushes until I can actually AFFORD to stomp w/ the big dogs & buy the everyday brushes individually. You can purchase the sets online @www.maccosmetics.com They aren't showing up on the nordies website. grrr. but u may be able to call ahead to your local store to see if they have any in stock. They were selling them for $35 each. . You can get FREE shipping if you place your order online & chat it up with a MAC reponline. They are generous about giving you a code for FREE shipping! Happy Shopping!

EDIT!


While I missed out on this particular brush set, I did manage to find a similiar one (colorforms) @ my local CCO. I'm satisfied with my purchase & look forward to acquiring another one during my next CCO visit. A steal @ $34.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.