Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Free SHIPPING!



TODAY IS THE LAST DAY. You have until 11.59pm EST 6/15/09.

Order $50 USD or more & get free shipping from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
enter code FS612 @ ck. out.

I LOVE LIP TARS! Can't wait to cop a few!

OCC LIP TAR™
$12.50 USD | 10mL - A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, OCC Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment, so a little goes a very, very long way. An intense yet featherweight layer of color that stands up to the scrutiny of Hi-Def Video and Digital Photography, without ever looking (or feeling!) heavy. Meant to be mixed, OCC Lip Tars come in concise range of colors (and black and white!) for a limitless selection of shades made by you!

Like all of our products, OCC Lip Tar is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, and is also free of parabens and other harsh preservatives. A simple, elegant formula that contains only Castor Oil, Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E, and intense color pigments, OCC Lip Tar feels as good on the lips as it looks!


Check out KokoFemme's video review on this product.


QueenofBlendingMUA's LipTar Samples


Mix & match colors to custom create new colors!
http://www.temptalia.com/tag/obsessive-compulsive-cosmetics
www.obsessivecompulsivecosmetics.com

JudeRivera's Product Focus


If you own any lip tars or have taken advantage of this deal, please share in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.