Are You Looking For Something?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Fun Look (NeNe Leakes Inspired)



The glitter did not show well @ all in the pictures. grrrr
I had fun anyway!
I'd LOVE MAC DangerZone Mineralized Eyeshadow Trio, but I duped it the best I could.

WHAT I USED:



Base/Matte WHITE 3in1 makeup pencil
Mobile Lid/2 REDs from the Coastal Scents 88 Palette
Crease/NYX BLACK
Highlight/Starry 36 Palette shimmery WHITE
Liquid Liner Wet N Wild H20 BLACK
Homemade Mixing Medium
Splash Glitter STARLIGHT RED
Lashes Wet N Wild from Halloween Clearance last year

BRUSHES:
Mobile Lid/Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Brush from Holiday Kit
Crease/Coastal Scents 224-225 dupe, Essence of Beauty Crease Brush Duo
Mixing Medium & Glitter/e.l.f. Lip Defining Brush


Image Credit: Amazon.com

Off Topic...Ok, so I couldn't find a "good" picture of Nene's Makeup from that particular episode, so I fudged a little by using the book cover.
Will you be reading this book?
Never Make the Same Mistake Twice: Lessons on Love and Life Learned the Hard Way
Get it @ amazon.com
----------------------------------------------

I love the makeup on the Housewives of Atlanta.

Check out this tutorial on Nene's AlterEgo by RenRen from YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.