Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Must Have Makeup Tools



Hands Down! This is my favorite eyeshadow brush for laying down shadow.
It picks up a lot of color.
I reach for this brush daily!Many makeup YouTubers say this is a dupe for the MAC 239 brush. I do not have a MAC brush with which to compare it.
It is a STEAL @ $1 from

Click HERE for more info

More info:
Specially sheered brush tip absorbs the perfect amount of eye shadow and provides long lasting color saturation. The comfort curved brush contours the eye with natural gliding strokes for easy and accurate eye shadow application.
All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by professional makeup artist Scott Vincent Borba. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

Click on the Highlighted Text to follow the link
Find out Diane Sawyer's Makeup Artist's Must Have Tools
Must-Have Makeup Tools
Shared via AddThis
What are some of your favorite Makeup Tools?

4 comments:

  1. i own this brush, and freakin love it! ilove all my elf brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own couple of this brush and I think its the best e/s brush ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting ladies. yes, i love it too! i heard they're @ the dollar store now! woo hooo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.