Are You Looking For Something?

Friday, September 25, 2009

QVC Cosmetics Organizers

Special Thanks to
themochagirl
from YouTube for the head'sup on this product.

This looks so elegant.
A clutter free way to store makeup.
The next level from the plastic storage bins of beginning makeup enthusiasts!
I LOVE THIS THING!
I want one for every member of the family. Looks like it would be great for storing the hubby's aftershaves & smellsies. Better yet, I think I need more than one so I can store my smellsies as well! YES!


$71.00 plus $10.47 Shipping & Handlling

Available in Black, Cherry Finish, Oak Finish, or White.
Keep your cosmetics in one organized location for quick and easy access to all of your everyday essentials. This mirrored cosmetic cabinet stores over 150 tubes, jars, and containers, rotating to let you see everything at a glance. From Lori Greiner.
•Two mirrored door, tilting shelves
•Wood/wood veneer construction
•Measures 20-1/2"H x 8-1/2"L x 9-1/2"W
•Made in China


$77.16 plus $11.72 Shipping & Handling

Available in Jewelry or Cosmetic. Oak Finish, Cherry Finish, or White.
Hold everything! The search for misplaced jewelry and makeup ends with this attractive, double-door mirrored wall cabinet. Its well-organized design stores everything in plain sight so you can find what you need--quickly and easily. From Lori Greiner.

•Includes cabinet, hanging hardware, and template
•Jewelry: Silver Safekeeper antitarnish lining; helps keep jewelry tarnish-free for 25 to 40 years
•Measures approximately 19"H x 21"W x 4"D
•Made in China



Lori Greiner Deluxe Cosmetic Organizer

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Didnt know you found that channel! you are a true blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just a poster, but a reader as well. You always support & encourage me. I am very much a fan of your MU stuff girl. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.