Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clinque Dramatically Different Lotion REVIEW

I often wondered as a child why my mom kept blotting her nose with that red sponge. She explained it was to remove the shine. I didn't get it until I turned 37.
After having children, my skin changed so much. Prior to that my skin had been super duper dry! Now, I'm oily on the nose mainly, but dry on the cheeks.

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion



The moisture “drink” developed by Clinique’s dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for very dry skins, or skins dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Softens, smooths, improves.

I bought the 3 step set from the CCO in February. I was really impressed by this lotion. It feels so good on my combination skin. It adequately moisturizes my dry areas without leaving my nose feeling too oily. My skin kind of drinks it up, literally as Clinique says.

If you don't want to spend $24.00 on the big bottle, please consider buying a smaller one. If you have combination skin, you won't be sorry.

for more info,
please go to

http://www.sephora.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this thing, recieved a sample in a package I bought from Macy's and can't stop using it. I recently discovered that when I use it rather than my clean & clear moisturizer to moisturize before foundation it doesn't make me so overly oily. Plus Clinique website is having a buy over $21 you get a additional bag of goodies. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the tip about the special on the Clique website Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.