Are You Looking For Something?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Drugstore Sales and BOGOs for 4/4 to 4/10






40% Off
- L'Oreal Cosmetics

Buy a Revlon Foundation, get a FREE Revlon Lip Product

Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner 12.6-13.5 oz or styler 6.5-11.5 oz., you pay $2.99 WITH CARD - $1.00 extra buck™ reward = $1.99 after extra buck.
Extra Buck™ offer limit of 3 per household with card.

Sale $4.99
- Renpure Organics, FX, Organix or Vogue

Sale 2/$5
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner

Sale $5
Maybelline Great Lash, Expert Wear Shadow Quad or Shine Sensational Lip Gloss

Sale $7
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color, Lash Stiletto or Colossal Mascara

BUY Olay ProX Starter Kit & GET A FREE Olay ProX Exfoliating Cleanser 6 oz WITH CARD.

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
- All CoverGirl Eye Cosmetics
- All CVS/pharmacy brand Cotton Swabs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------




Sale $2.49 Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioners, and/or Stylers

Sale $3 OFF Almay Powder, Foundation or Concealer

Sale 2/$4 Suave Stylers, Kids HairCare, Professional, or Rave Stylers

Sale 2/$7
Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
- Physician's Formula Bronzers

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
- Aveno Skin & Bath Care
- COVERGIRL Lip and Eye Color (excludes Lash Blast Length Mascara)
- All Nail Enamel
- Maybelline Lip and Nail Cosmetics
- Olay Regenerist or Total Effects Skin Care
- Revlon Lip and Nails


-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Sale $3 Off L'Oreal HiP or Studio Secrets

25% Off
- Garnier Nutriste Skin Care
- Neutrogena Facial Moisturizers, Healthy Skin Rejuvenator, Lotions or Skincare for Men

3/$10
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care
- Aussie or Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Products

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
- Maybelline Cosmetics
- Olay Bath Care
- Revlon Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.