Are You Looking For Something?

Monday, January 17, 2011

Nails Of The Day (NOTD) - Wet N Wild craze MORBID

It was super overcast today.
I attempted to compensate for the cloud cover by using the white balance feature.
The camera truly does not capture the real beauty of this nail polish.
It is supposed to be even more cloudy tomorrow, so there is no chance of sharing this in bright sunlight.
Photos are taken in indirect sunlight with flash. Blurred photos are taken without flash.

This polish is very unique. It seems to be a blackened Hunter Green with micro-fine green and teal shimmer. This probably as close as I will ever get to one polish I've been lemming, NARS Zulu.
*smiles*


1x NK Ridge Filler Base Coat
3x Wet N Wild MORBID
(it was opaque with just 2 coats)
1x NK Fast Dry Top Coat on all but the ring finger and thumb. The glitter eats up top coat. I didn't want to fight that today. I was happy with a semi-matte finish on the glitter fingers. I thought it created a nice contrast.





















I stacked Sinful Colors
Nail Junkie and Call You later
on the ring finger and thumb.
I used a dabbing method.




Do you own any of the Wet N Wild craze Nail Polishes?

6 comments:

  1. I actually just bought this polish today. It looks really pretty. I can't wait to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ StardustStephanie...I am really enjoying the craze colors. I understand they are being discontinued. There are zero @ my local Walgreens. Rite Aid shelves are full. LOL I should totally do a video when I have more natural light. Thanks for commenting :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colour&nails sis,love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Morbid, one of my faves from the craze collection. After owning the entire craze collection for over a year, I finally applied Shield last night. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sher...Thanks Girl. :O)

    @ Mz More...I don't have Shield. I hope I can buy the rest of the collection before it's sold out. I heard it was being discontinued. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sinful colors nail polish! :D
    What a gorgeous manjeri you've got. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.