Are You Looking For Something?

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Look Of The Day (LOTD) - Orange Lips, Feather Earrings, Funky Belt

I have been wanting to sport orange lips for weeks.
I finally got around to creating this look today.

I got these feather earrings from my local ethnic beauty supply store.
They cost me $1 US. I think they coordinate well with my new belt.
I got it from DOTS for $8 US.















You might be able to find this belt at Forever21's plus size store Faith21.












I love stacking bangles.
These wooden bracelets were also $1 US each at my local ethnic beauty supply store.

I'm wearing Sally Hansen Chrome
Nail Polish in BLACK PEARL.




FACE
Primer - Philosophy Oil Free Moisturizer
Foundation - NARS Sheer Glow MACAO
applied with Sigma F80 brush spritzed with MAC Fix+
Setting Powder -
e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder Tone 3 (TOFFEE)
Contour -
e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder Tone 4 (SPICE)
Highlight - NARS Powder - ALBATROSS









I was eager to play with my NYX Nude On Nude Palette

EYES
Primary Base - Urban Decay Primer Potion *gift
Secondary Base - MAC Paint Pot SOFT OCHRE
Mobile Lid
NK HD e/s 3013 (I didn't like the way it was showing up, so it became a base for the other colors on my mobile lid)
NYX Nude On Nude Palette
Inner - 1/3rd - A2
Middle - B7
Outer V - B8
Crease - L'Oreal Matte SUEDE BROWN
Highlight -
Base - Make Up For Ever Camouflage Palette#4 Lightest Color Only
Set - Coastal Scents 88 Palette E2 and H1
Top Lashliner - Wet N Wild H20 Liquid Liner BROWN
Bottom Under Lashline - Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil WHISKEY*gift
Mascara - MAC ZoomLash ZOOMBLACK, CoverGirl LashBlast WaterProof VERY BLACK


CHEEKS
Base - 3 in 1 Makeup Pencil (says Hot Pink but it looks more like a Caution Orange)
Set - NARS Powder Blush TAJ MAHAL

LIPS
Line - NK Lip Pencil BROWN
Fill - Outer, Fashion Fair OLE ORANGE/Inner MAC VEGAS VOLT (Amplified)
Gloss - Outer, Mona Lisa COPPER #9
/Inner L'Oreal HiP Shine Struck Liquid Lip Color PRECARIOUS

Do you like the Tribal fashion trend?
If so, what Tribal elements have you added to your wardrobe?

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Your hair really completes this look. I wish we had a local beauty store here that sold nice costume jewelery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vixxan...Thanks so much. The hair is KISS by Newborn Free. It's a full cap. I love bangs!
    I also love jewelry as you know. LOL Would you rock feather earrings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I need to raid your local BSS store...lol...I found some earrings at mines but nothing compared to your hauls... I had to go on Ebay for my feather earrings that I ordered last mth, hopefully I get them soon to rock them like you. Those bangles are the bizniz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kimmydadiva...LOL I love the selection @ my local bss. Somex the owner has a terrible attitude. I put up with it though b/c no one has as many fly accessories as she does. LOL I'd love to see your earrings whenever you finally get them! (official haul post request)I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful look,I loveee how ur skin looks flawless&ur brows oh my i looooove it!

    On the other note can i please have the earrings&bangles haha,u always have wonderful accesories sis!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sher...Thank you so much for the compliments. I use the Maybelline Define A Brow Pencils in Dark Brown & Medium Brown. I outline 'em w/ the MUFE concealer. I'd be lost w/o an eyebrow groomer. Spoolie is my fave. LOL
    One of my closest friends asked me if she could have all of my jewelry when I died. We both LOFBO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jennifer...Thanks so much for your visit & comment. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.