Are You Looking For Something?

Saturday, January 26, 2013

3 Drawer Acrylic Storage from The Container Store - REVIEW

I purchased these 3 drawer units last year to accommodate my makeup with a higher profile.
I elected to buy the model with the cut out area for finger pulling over the model with the knob on the drawer. I heard from a few of my makeup buddies that the "knobbed" model cracked and the knob broke off after a brief time.
I also wanted a more uniform look for my storage.
The finger cut out resembles that of my acrylic muji drawers.


I purchased the units for $14.99 US each from The Container Store. I paid $8.50 for shipping.

I find them to be relatively flimsy in comparison to the sturdy muji drawers.
However, it was essential that I get them to store my taller items, such as eos lip balms and loose setting powders.
They do stack, however they are not secure. I would recommend slipping a bit of that gummy stuff you find on the back of gift cards between the units to prevent accidents.

I would purchase these items again despite the cheaper quality as compared to my muji drawers. I like the look of uniformity.


Do you own anything like this?
Do you have items with higher profiles that will not fit in your muji drawers?



6 comments:

  1. Love ur storage sis, high time I upgrade mine,thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, never knew Container store sold these. I need to find time and visit the one in my area even though it a 45 mins drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kimmy! My local store is about that fae away too. I'd rather save rhe time n gas by ordering online lol

      Delete

Comments are encouraged and welcome. However, please do not leave any profanity in your comments or any links to your website or blog.
Comments containing links will be marked as SPAM and deleted.
Please be respectful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and view my blog.
It means a lot when you give me feed back and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclosure

To date, I am NOT compensated for my use/review of products. I buy 99% of the products that I use. If I ever receive anything as a gift, I will state it in that specific post. I am NOT affilated with any fashion, cosmetics or hair company. I offer my sincere, unbiased opinion on how the products work for me. No warranties, expressed or implied are intended. Please use discretion in selecting products and suggestions at your own risk. I am not a professional. Unfavorable reviews are not malcious, nor are they intended to harm any company. Reviews are my own opinon. Information posted on this blog is for educational purposes.